Tuesday, March 16, 2010

16.03.10

Today, like most others, I went to school.

I began my day by pinching the head of a beautiful woman while listening about printing techniques.

Next, I shared a meal (pasta) with the beautiful woman (Caitlin).
Though the pasta was not made by the same wonderful lady, 
another wonderful lady with a heart of pure gold was put to the test. 
 Her pasta wasn't as delicious, but she still holds a dear place within my cardiac muscles.

We watched Youtube for dessert.


Later, we adventured outdoors with Rebecca and Grant.
It was a beautiful day of beauty.









After a day of school I went back to my room and passed out.
I awoke in a foul disposition and attempted to clean my room

Whilst rummaging through the mess,
I came upon the Pentax ME Super my father just gave me.
I attempted to play with it.

Now its broke.

:(

Sad day.

1 comment:

Rebecca Cairns said...

take your d300 out tomorrow! and.. you should try to show rob allen your pentax and see if he can fix it with his lovely hands