I pulled the old.. "forgot to set my alarm the night before" and thus woke up very late for class.
Upon arriving, I had to wait for a spot to shoot. :( I lucked out and snuck a All-Inclusive and Fully Furnished set location!
The shoot went fairly smoothly.. and I'm content with the results.
Then, it was definitely time for lunch.
Rebecca would like to touch him.
Grant would like to cut their skin.
After lunch came class!
In Theory a gentleman from Nikon came to visit and show off some sweet shit.
We stole a camera and super wide angle and created some CHAAOOS
After Theory the group of Nudes got together and chilled while Caitlin shot her LaChapelle.
Caitlin's breasts eat skittles.
AND THEN I CAME HOME.
AND THEN I POSTED THIS.
and then I went to sleep.






















2 comments:
ahaha I love Cassie's expression in the last one...
and the videos,
oh, the videos.
everything here is so awesome. i especially love the stuff from theory with the fun lenses!
and how i have no neck lol
Post a Comment