Saturday, January 22, 2011

22.01.11

I seem to have lost sight of what this blog is actually for. 

I want this to be a tool for me to look back at what I've been doing everyday.  A digital photo album.

I need to get back into the habit of posing everyday.  I also really need to add more text to each post.  I know a photography is worth 1000 words.. but those words aren't always so obvious.

Today I'm back in the old hometown. 

I shot my old boss for an assignment -- a business portrait.  Seen here:


Not long after this, I grabbed lunch at my all-time favourite restaurant in Stratford.. Alphabeet Soup and Juice Bar.  The food was delicious and the new people working there were fantastic.  Unfortunately I was too lazy (or too hungry perhaps) to take a photograph of my delicious meal.  So yummy.

Since that moment, I've been lazy.  Continuing on my Simpsons binge, I watched a handful of episodes. 

Who knows what the rest of the night will bring.

...

So the night ended up bringing me Jenn.  Couldn't have asked for anything better. :)



No comments: